"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Men no longer wear traditional garb daily as it is considered too expensive to make.
- Though they wore garb somewhat similar to the Muslims, it was not the same.
- The figure sat down on the other side of the fire, and the king saw that he wore simple, woodland garb.
- Women wearing Islamic garb were a common sight at the country's universities.
- More than 170 people registered to speak, and several wore Confederate garb.
- Moments later he returned, wearing other garb and carrying another script.
- Some wore outlandish garb, others went around next to naked.
- Most of Xochistlahuaca inhabitants, especially the women, still wear traditional garb.
- 'They now wear civilian garb,' he said, and described what the five were wearing.
- He wore his garb like an extension of his own skin.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.