"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Wear formal attire; you're there for glamour, and you have to do your part.
- The organization suggests that guests wear black and white attire.
- In urban areas, many women and men wear Western attire.
- For many years girls wore similar attire to that of boys but with skirts.
- Women are required to wear traditional attire like a Sari.
- Students wear colorful attire and performs in traditional cultural activities.
- The dealers, both men and women, were wearing formal attire.
- The prostitute of the 21st Century often then wearing attire more suited for the beach!
- The man at the desk was wearing American attire, instead of a robe.
- When wearing African attire to a formal event, any color is acceptable.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.