"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The students are not allowed to wear any clothes or accessories other than those provided by the school to ensure uniformity.
- Yep, you too can wear accessories modeled after the ones that hung on Kate's ear lobes.
- For ceremonial occasions of the Order, the officers wear the following garments and accessories:
- The art frequently portrays tribal members wearing similar accessories.
- All band members and stage performers were wearing fetish clothing and accessories.
- The avatar may then be used to show how the shopper would look wearing the clothing, accessories and any other items on sale.
- "I enjoy the eras where people wore accessories and now, in fashion, we're getting back to that time."
- He wears winter clothing and accessories like all the other inhabitants of his area.
- The mod will wear black or white, she said, especially white accessories.
- Others may wear accessories such as ears or a tail, particularly outside the main convention area.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.