"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Learn the best way to perform a sport, and wear the right shoes or equipment.
- Experimental studies have suggested that children who wear protective equipment are likely to take more risks.
- He noticed that all of them were wearing similar equipment.
- "Part of it is the fact that I wear more protective equipment than other people, like a neck brace," she said.
- He is the only male of the series to wear pants and equipment that aren't molded to him.
- It wasn't unknown for the floor agents to wear equipment both to send and to receive messages.
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment as specified in Section 8.
- For safety reasons, wear personal protective equipment when working near environmental or chemical toxins.
- Fire photographers are often required to wear firefighter protective equipment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.