"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He is authorized to wear the medal with his awards.
- If you look more closely you'll see the men are wearing medals.
- "Why do we wear brooches and medals close to the heart?"
- At about this time, Seacole began to wear military medals.
- He wore only a few ribbons and medals on his dress uniform.
- He said honorees wear the medal for the men who died in combat.
- Lundqvist wore the medal on a red ribbon last night.
- This enabled each recipient to wear the medal so as to display the arms of the state for which he had fought.
- Wore the medal on a ribbon on the left chest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.