"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As a mark of respect all the teams wore green ribbons.
- Many players are wearing black ribbons on their caps this week.
- The union is asking Americans who support the strike to wear blue ribbons that day.
- Soon her classmates are wearing yellow ribbons to show support for the boys.
- Friends and family of Matthews wore white ribbons during the trial.
- I may make you wear ribbons in your hair, huge red bows.
- Even though she had come in here wearing only ribbons and a sash.
- In addition to flags, people typically wear red, white and blue ribbons.
- This is a day which some people celebrate by wearing purple ribbons.
- The finale should find at least half the council's membership of 165 on stage, wearing red ribbons.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.