"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Hats must not be worn (although they formerly were when a point of order was being raised), and Members may not wear military decorations or insignia.
- Suddenly, a fashion parade of ragged, chained prisoners appear, wearing exotic spirals, model ships and other outre decorations on their heads.
- There are documented cases, though not many, of troops willfully wearing decorations they do not deserve.
- Yes,' the earl agreed soberly, 'but he would insist on wearing all his orders and decorations.
- Without a comptometer to hand, it was difficult to say which of the two generals was wearing the more decorations.
- At services on formal occasions, chaplains wear their medals and decorations on their clerical robes.
- Wore uniform and decorations he wasn't entitled to - all quite typical.
- The NVA did not permit military personnel to wear Wehrmacht awards and decorations.
- Order of wearing decorations and awards within the Australian Honours System.
- Wearers do not need to wear royal decorations but the color and style should be appropriate.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.