"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By the end of the 19th century, it became common for teams to wear white at home, and gray in road games.
- But an artist once told me I should always wear white.
- In this photo you can see an official wearing black and white, just behind the action.
- Don't wear white or black, the television lady had said.
- I have over half a year yet to wear white.
- A third or more of those I see on the walls wear green and white.
- I would never wear white to a funeral, Peter thought.
- Yet he still had hopes, so long as she wore white.
- A man who lost his wife would wear white as well.
- There were two other cases going on, those doctors wearing white.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.