"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The ones who stopped me wore black, like I told you.
- In this photo you can see an official wearing black and white, just behind the action.
- Don't wear white or black, the television lady had said.
- She wore black nearly every day for the rest of her life.
- Women: always wear black at night, and if possible also during the day.
- "Your kind should be required by law to wear black!"
- A man and a woman wearing black were standing on it.
- My son got to the point he would just wear black and gray.
- A man wearing black and yellow called out from his position on top of a table.
- He had been raised to believe that death wore black.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.