"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "This all happened very quickly, in the last few weeks, so to finally wear the pinstripes for the first time today was something," he said.
- The shoulder pain may have finally worn on him.
- At one point, she said, a doctor finally wore her down and she ended up taking the drugs for a year.
- It also hit the machinery, edges of which were finally wearing away from the constant battering.
- The frown he was wearing finally made her uncomfortable enough to ask, "Is something wrong?"
- He was finally wearing what his shirts hinted at, but this was the real thing.
- After a long negotiation with the peddler, I finally wore him down and purchased it for a exceptionally good price.
- But the Canadiens came out aggressively from the beginning and finally wore down the Islanders' defense.
- "I can finally wear my shorts to work."
- But Pittsburgh, a physical team with depth, finally wore Rutgers down.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.