"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I had decided to wear red to the Test.
- If he is touched while wearing red, the player loses a life.
- "There is no comparison, other than that both teams wear red," she said.
- She'd been wearing black when it was painted, but today she wore red.
- Many of the participants were armed and mounted; all wore red.
- The man was wearing red, Will thought; a fur coat, perhaps?
- The third was a limping man in his middle years, and he wore red.
- Now there are 18 in the mix to wear red, white and blue this summer.
- In many European stories, people also wear red to protect themselves from bad ghosts.
- Employees everywhere wore red, white and blue, or simply black.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.