"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You were wearing green, and I've been obsessed with the color ever since.
- Black Hat and the ones who followed him wore green.
- A third or more of those I see on the walls wear green and white.
- "I met two fishermen yesterday at sea wearing green, and they guided me into the city."
- She wore green again, but no simple dress of homespun.
- If people are wearing green this year, that could mean something.
- Particularly unfortunate is the girl who wears green on her wedding day.
- On this day many people wear green, as it is considered to be the 'opposite' of red.
- "You can't see them from here; they wear green and purple."
- She wears green too and her hands are soft.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.