"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Folded inside it was the coat he had worn the day before.
- Each of his garments looked as if they had never been worn before.
- "It's like a second skin, but more comfortable than anything I've ever worn before."
- She seemed oblivious to the fact that his clothing was different from anything she'd seen him wear before.
- She changed to the ragged clothes she'd worn before, then quickly took the food he offered.
- She remembered what I wore in the camp a month before, though we had never met.
- She wears clothes that seem never to have been worn before.
- "People used to make fun of what we wore before, but no one does that when you're in a uniform."
- Except for being blue instead of yellow, it was the same as the one she had worn before.
- The clothes were exactly the same as the ones he'd been wearing before.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.