"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The afternoon was wearing away, and they did not appear.
- That day wore away without bringing the least change to the situation.
- The afternoon wore away, however, and he did not appear.
- He realized then that his own nerves were wearing away.
- With luck, they would wear away as time went on.
- And now even the hills had changed, worn away by the weight of years.
- An old man has been worn away and is now grey with age.
- They had long ago been worn away by time and the moisture in the air.
- "Do you feel the way the floor is worn away under your feet?"
- But time has a way of wearing away at such vows.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.