"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Japanese traditionally wear the kimono with the left side tucked over the right.
- It is the color traditionally worn at funerals and memorial services.
- In every game, he traditionally wears a red tank top and blue jeans.
- In high society, debutantes traditionally wear white for their first ball.
- They were all in the clothes traditionally worn when people are going to Testify.
- In Western cultures, a girl traditionally wears a dress or skirt.
- The team traditionally wears white pants at home and red on the road, although there have been exceptions.
- Women traditionally wore their hair long or in two coils.
- Also known as a half-back, they are the players traditionally wearing shirt number 9.
- Only men initiated to the highest degree could traditionally wear them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.