"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The uniform reminds the individual wearing it of their commitment to the program's values.
- No one else around the house wore that sort of a hat.
- The others mostly wore the standard red and black of Security.
- Did Sophie, he asked, wear trainers of that size and make?
- They do not wear the clothes themselves, of course.
- The shock had worn off, of course; death was an old friend to the aged.
- I wore this body for two weeks out of every year.
- The Jews were obliged to wear them of a yellow color.
- Except for the ones he was wearing, of course.
- "No one else wears that kind of armor; I got a good look when he leaned over."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.