"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A unique away uniform was worn against Florida in 2009.
- She alone wore no protection against the youvee of the sun.
- What did a bride of Christ wear against her bare skin?
- She'd brought his coat from the car, and she wore it around her shoulders against the cold.
- He recently wore the number 15 shirt in the game against the Singapore national football team.
- More than 100,000 people wore black on 3rd June 2013 as a sign of protest against the government.
- "You've got to wear your hard hat against a team like this and play 48 tough minutes, which we didn't do."
- As a result, the bones rub and wear against each other.
- "Leo, is he wearing any protection against space that you can see?"
- They made him feel uncomfortable, like wearing wool against his skin.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.