"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She was going to - would have been the one wearing it, after all.
- He had to wear glasses a period of time after this.
- He wore an false eye in its place after that.
- The pressure wore on her, after eight years of competition.
- He began wearing the number 25 again after the 2006-07 season.
- Here is what the experts say about wearing long hair after 40.
- Why hadn't he brought along something warm to wear after dark?
- And in his turn, when the time comes, he shall raise up those who will wear it after him.
- The big problem with those was they got really uncomfortable to wear after a while.
- And that does wear on a person after a while.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.