"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And just below us was a rock with an arch worn through it.
- They wore white for their 1982 and 1983 home games vs. Dallas, but not at all from 1984 through 1987.
- Every night the girls dance so much that they wear through their slippers.
- I hope you will wear them through many happy years.
- I wore the suit to great effect through the spring.
- They would continue to wear those uniforms through the 1984 season.
- And she'd been well on the way to wearing through her skin.
- His skull seemed to be trying to wear right through the skin.
- It was clearly a path, beaten and worn through use over the years.
- A talent for being happy is good armor to wear through 85 years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.