"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I can't let what everyone else does wear me down.
- She looked as if something was wearing her down from the inside.
- This world simply hasn't had time to wear them down.
- "The size of the individuals played a big part in wearing us down."
- You have to expect a defense to wear down, and we did.
- He is now on his second computer, having worn down the first.
- For most, the question is not if but when the body will finally give out or wear down.
- It takes more than what we've been doing to wear me down.
- But I'm sure my body would have worn down pretty quickly.
- I think the situation of getting in here last night just wore us down.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.