"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Jersey things are comfortable and I like to wear them.
- "How would you like to wear one of my bracelets for a little while?"
- Under the right circumstances, he rather liked to wear it.
- "Now just above the knee is what I like to wear best."
- "And I don't like to wear them for working out."
- "Now for this evening, what would you like to wear?"
- The old man was skinny, and he didn't like to wear his teeth.
- I like to wear my clothes long enough to get fond of them.
- "Wouldn't you like to wear a nice white sweater over that?"
- On earth she'd realized that the only clothes she really liked to wear were new ones.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.