"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Take it all the way west, right to the river.
- But a long way west, because the police station must be near.
- But the way west, to the forest, was still clear.
- Nearly 3,000 people made their way west with this type of vehicle.
- Once that was done, he climbed down to the edge of the wall and began to make his way west.
- At very last, way west, their scouts found the sea.
- The rail bed can be followed a short way west until you come to private property.
- They were riding north now, but the way west seemed blocked off.
- A short way west in just a short while, now.
- It was the same, Masterman heard, all the way west on the line.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.