"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A third restaurant is located a short way north of downtown.
- They say there is a holy man a long way north of here who knows everything.
- Port calls are at night on the way north and in daytime going south.
- We've either passed by or through it on the way north to ski.
- I found them way north of here-and they came with me.
- We were a long way north of the city.
- "And maybe triangulate if we can get a reading from a good way north of the city."
- But there are other pitfalls to watch out for on the way north to Florida.
- The way north would be blocked against any who tried to flee.
- To go on his way: north to a new land.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.