"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- My job is to see that you learn the proper ways to speak.
- Either way, it doesn't speak to great levels of responsibility.
- Mildly, the way she did everything, his wife spoke from across the table.
- And the way the three girls sometimes speak to you!
- "The way your officer spoke, it seemed as if I had little choice."
- She did not, however, speak a word to him the whole way.
- The way he spoke it sounded as if this was a novel situation.
- "I think a team's record and the way you play should speak for itself."
- "Is that any way to speak to an old friend who has decided not to kill you?"
- The way she spoke the word made him have to force himself to breathe again.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.