"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What a way to end a year and plan for the next amazing day in the Rockies.
- One way or the other, this voyage will end today, probably by late afternoon.
- After the way last year ended, that was the point I wanted to make with them.
- Either way, basketball season will end in no more than a few weeks.
- Law enforcement, what a good way to end the conversation.
- He had already decided that the best way to end the conversation was to begin it.
- So they decided: The only way to end the threat once and for all was to close down the system altogether.
- And I think we've now got so many examples around the country, that we really have to find ways to end this.
- They were even more hard pressed to find ways to end the fighting.
- Is that the way you want your life to end?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.