"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He came and gave her his hand in the most formal way.
- To act in a formal way a person will follow the social rules of their culture or country.
- "It forces people to think in a formal and organized way."
- "What does it mean to say that virtues do not show in a formal way?"
- There's no legal, formal, legitimate way to get him out, so we must try other means.
- He was back to talking in that formal way of his.
- This was the first time the state analyzed the data in any formal way.
- It's also considered as the formal way of calling the town in spanish.
- Even while a student, he started teaching, in both formal and informal ways.
- There are other, less formal ways a new administration can change policy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.