"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But remember, they're armed so when you get a decent way up the track find somewhere to hide.
- The people at the bottom level don't receive what they need to live in a decent way and are powerless.
- But there has to be a decent way to create hospitable work space.
- It is a scandal, and no decent way of living.
- She has made her come back through "Ringer" in the most decent way.
- Sailing has always seemed like a decent way of spending time to me.
- I guess that's a pretty decent way to end your round?
- "I think it's right for them to protest but they should do it in a decent way."
- It's ok, a decent way to spend 2+ hours if you're in the area.
- So let us give them a possibility to leave the sector in a decent way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.