"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I wish there was some adequate way of thanking you.
- In addition, one has to think about adequate ways of talking with the girl and to consider her emotional state.
- There is no adequate way to explain how a man born in chains became so free.
- That was not an adequate way to deal with our pro-life march.
- But because of their brevity, such letters may not be an adequate way to present additional data.
- However, there was as yet no adequate way to shield humans against the effect of the crystals.
- The problem with building stainless steel cars was that nobody could find an adequate way to hold the body together.
- Never mind, I know other adequate ways to put up the only final defense against the third degree.
- "The government had better find some adequate way to handle this- and quickly."
- The states have been unable to establish an adequate way to collect taxes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.