"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You go to a party, and there's always someone who can tell a story in this really engaging way.
- It's an engaging way to promote literacy, especially in villages.
- "There's such an engaging way about how he delivers them," she thought.
- The speakers are given a maximum of 18 minutes to present their ideas in the most innovative and engaging ways they can.
- It's 'what do we think would reach our target audience in an engaging way?'
- In opposite but equally engaging ways these two artists address basic elements of painting.
- Before that, as the report is clear, the teacher needs to present the material, ideally in the most engaging way possible to an orderly class.
- However, there are others who argue that it does, in a more engaging and fun way.
- As Sharon crossed the street, she lowered her head in a most engaging way.
- Pastas are an engaging way to start, and virtually all were good.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.