"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This was a new, disconcerting way to think of the subject.
- The priest stared at him and through him in the disconcerting way he had.
- Though fascinating and wonderful to see, the event was also in some ways deeply disconcerting.
- The car is different, too, in some small but disconcerting ways.
- This fellow had a disconcerting way of not getting sucked in.
- The old man was staring at her in a most disconcerting way.
- And he smiled at me in a disconcerting way.
- In the most disconcerting way possible, he looked instantly dead.
- Motionless, it stared into the distance in a most disconcerting way.
- He stood, and held out his hand-then blurred in that disconcerting way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.