"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Mrs. Elaine was old and in every way admirable, except for her voice.
- Mr. Love has an admirable way of encouraging you to get your hands dirty.
- "What an admirable way to look at things," the foreign minister exclaimed.
- These are not great works of art, but they are thought through, well made and modest in several admirable ways.
- THIS does not seem to be the most admirable way to make law.
- "Listening to gossip is not a very admirable way of spending the time."
- That's the admirable way our good Lord arranged it, didn't he?
- I think this is an admirable way to show how a living democracy must work.
- This has enabled it to throw off the shackles and to grow in an admirable way.
- One review said her performance was "in every way admirable."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.