"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It's not the English way of carrying on, I wanted to say.
- He helps her adapt to the English way of life.
- If in doubt, talk about the weather - it is the English way.
- There has, indeed, been a change from traditional, empirical, English ways.
- 'The English way has not altered for 30 years,' he says.
- He smiled at her in his soft English way.
- Another boy would go to school, to learn English and modern ways.
- We all came out from England, and we've got the English way of doing things.
- I have not been taught the English way of life.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.