"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You are going to pay because that is the American way.
- He's had some trouble with the American way of life.
- "They press for everyone to do things the American way."
- But we're saying, risk is part of the American way.
- She seems to understand American ways, but not the reasons behind them.
- Truth, justice, and the American way certainly didn't work within the legal system.
- We did exactly what the American way is supposed to be.
- This, of course, just has never been the American way.
- It took me a while to get used to American ways, to women not being just property, to having rights.
- He's always been much more attracted to American ways of thinking.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.