"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There's no cost-free, risk-free way of leaving things the way they are.
- White may choose an exchange variation as a relatively risk-free way to try to exploit White's first-move advantage.
- Because they are an irresistible, relatively risk-free and inexpensive way of assuaging America's sense of outrage.
- Estrogen replacement therapy was initially marketed as a risk-free way for women to extend their youthfulness.
- Held to maturity, these bonds would be a risk-free way for investors to save for retirement.
- This week Mr. Gingrich and friends offered the White House a risk-free way to drop tax cuts completely.
- Still, Merrill's new card is a virtually risk-free way for the broker to lend money.
- In the process, a generation of investors learned that equities were a risk-free way to make money.
- That irritation created a sterile inflammation, which doctors viewed as a relatively risk-free way to make the womb unreceptive to a fertilized egg.
- "It's good exposure for me, and a risk-free way to start a business," she said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.