"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To teach them in a simple, gentle way that they need to sleep.
- But she probably could have found a gentler way to do it.
- No gentle way to break the news popped into her head.
- But he knew there was no gentle way to break this news.
- "We could have asked that question, I think, in a very gentle way."
- She just happened to go about her business in a gentle way.
- Johnson's wife was a quiet little woman, with brown hair and gentle ways.
- Later, if they made it, he would find some gentle way to tell her.
- There was, he decided at last, no easy, gentle way.
- That was actually a gentle way for the half to end.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.