"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Fate stirred her fickle finger in the ongoing minor maelstrom of my daily existence in sundry ways.
- There have been a score of similar theater renewal programs in the depressed provinces as England tries to deal with the loss of hard industry in sundry ways, including the esthetic.
- He smiled in his droll fashion and replied, "Because, interesting as this household is in sundry ways, I think it is about time that we, or at any rate that I, got out of it."
- One day, though, he meant to record the various and sundry ways in which men and women reacted to disaster.
- I know it is not to your interest to help me in my effort to defeat him, but-" " 'Interest' be defined in sundry ways," she said.
- For a play about the sundry ways men and women try to legitimize what is presumably biology's call, "Getting Married" is surprisingly sexless.
- The most common application, as far as I can tell, is converting color photographs into computer files that can in turn be used in sundry ways.
- G Map Karu smacks of an Atlanta hip-hop megaclub in ways good and sundry.
- It was very peculiar in sundry ways.
- Speaking of which, that galleon probably should be careened, cleaned off, recaulked, and, after the action, repaired in sundry ways before she sets out against targets of opportunity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.