"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When they do so in a sustained way, he argues, it can be called a "social movement."
- It's done in a sustained way, so that the blood levels don't fluctuate much.
- I wish I could write again in a sustained way.
- Even in a presidential election year, these matters have not been explored in any sustained way.
- "This is a sustained way for us to get involved."
- To be sure, features on serious matters have long found a place on the tube, but not always in such a sustained way.
- Iraq has tested the enforcement of the zones before, but never in such a sustained way.
- The young didn't drink in the same sustained, defiant way, nor did they care much for dark smoky joints filled with talk.
- "The question is whether we will truly be back in a sustained way."
- But they may not be able to do it in quite the sustained way that professionals who don't teach can.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.