"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But it would damage Israel's legitimacy in unprecedented ways, and probably threaten its economy.
- However the period was a ripe opportunity for young entrepreneurs to take the lead, and so they did in an unprecedented way in Europe.
- Minor point: The current rate of extinction isn't in any way unprecedented.
- The comet may have interacted with the Earth in an almost unprecedented way.
- Instead, it had appeared to clear the head, made Willadene, in an unprecedented way, much more aware of all about her.
- It had everything from rain that soaked the dedicated fans until submission in an unprecedented way.
- It would restrict the free speech of organizations that serve as watch dogs on health and safety issues in an unprecedented way.
- None will ever solve the problem of his character according to our prejudice, but only in his own high unprecedented way.
- Picasso also took his own photographs and manipulated them in unprecedented ways.
- When we hit a home run, it can now echo in unprecedented ways.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.