"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But he did have a novel way of reacting to it.
- Sounds like someone else is finding novel ways to open doors.
- Art is about a novel way of looking at the world.
- They require novel ways for us to work in harmony.
- Singles are meeting in novel ways, sometimes without having to leave their homes.
- So researchers continue to look around our planet for novel ways to power it.
- But the President had a novel way to quickly control the damage.
- But there are some new and slightly novel ways to make up for what's missing.
- Show, although it did so in a novel way, as is explained below.
- An entrepreneur will be able to look at things in novel ways.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.