"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- My own performance was remarkable in certain unsettling ways, but she was accustomed to that.
- She described how the two combined in an "unsettling way" to create the first ideas for the series.
- But in these novels, its character changes in an unsettling way.
- He had come out again four nights ago, augmented, enhanced in some unsettling way.
- In an unsettling way, Crispin's work was part of his mandate.
- The two "began to blur in this very unsettling way" and the idea for the book was formed.
- He went on staring at Thad in that unsettling way.
- June was staring at her in an unsettling way.
- Strangeness intrudes on this familiar image in an unsettling way.
- I'd seen them so many times that it felt, in an unsettling way, like a homecoming.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.