"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But in his view that is better than the alternative, developing the building in "a half-hearted way."
- Several days more passed before Johnson crawled on deck and went about his work in a half-hearted way.
- Phillips returned the man's smile in a half-hearted, tentative way.
- But that argument was made in a half-hearted way.
- He continued with the book in a half-hearted way.
- She doesn't do anything in a half-hearted way.
- "They're working on that, in a half-hearted way," he told her.
- Also she was eating a little hay in a half-hearted way.
- She shrugged, in a half-hearted way that made him think there just had to be a little more to it than this.
- Previously, these regulations referred to equal opportunities, but in such a half-hearted way that often nothing much was actually done in practice.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.