"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Do it again," he said, still in the same childish way.
- He had always thought, in a childish way, that his Father would return.
- In his childish way he quickly arrived at a solution.
- Something that could've been told in a much better, more epic, and less childish way.
- He makes me sick with all his drama and childish ways.
- Jack said, and went on acting in a very childish way.
- It was a childish way to think, but I couldn't stop myself.
- She put both hands on her cheeks in a childish way.
- Yes, they had been fond of each other in their childish way; but the memory was like a dream.
- But, as a man, it is necessary to put aside childish ways.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.