"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It's unfair and tragic any way you look at it.
- Your dinner was charming - how terrible to have it end in such a tragic way.
- Other times they lose themselves in different, more tragic ways.
- Which, in a tragic way, makes me respect him even more.
- In a tragic way, he had outlived the twins, because no one read his book now.
- What do you say to someone that lost their son in a tragic way like this?
- The love triangle is resolved in a tragic way at the film's conclusion.
- "Losing a friend is always painful, but in such a tragic way."
- The village hit the headlines, however, in a tragic way when an accident and fire happened on 13 October 1928.
- Every day, livestock breeders are being forced out of business in the most tragic way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.