"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The man said nothing, just stared at Banks in a disturbing way.
- But after years, the mentor begins to change in disturbing ways.
- In a strange, almost disturbing way, that look was very appealing on him.
- Rand seemed to struggle with himself, shaking his head in that disturbing way.
- During Lebanon's conflict, he also imposed his freedom in more disturbing ways.
- My garden was turning out to be wild, in disturbing ways.
- But sometimes, the ability springs to life in disturbing and unexpected ways.
- My stomach tightened as I heard cleanup used the same disturbing way for a second time that day.
- From the outside looking in, or if you're not familiar with war games, it is a very disturbing way to spend your free time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.