"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Hollinrede smiled at the curiously archaic way the man had of expressing himself.
- It shames me to think that we still nurture such archaic ways.
- Was this woman part of an isolated community preserving archaic ways?
- Therefore Solo has a rather archaic way of looking at things and is also naive.
- It was, he supposed, clever in an archaic way.
- It may seem a slow and archaic way to do business on the face of it.
- He was still incredibly beautiful, though his features and manners were of a very archaic way.
- Modern architecture was partially transformed and integrated by this archaic way of building.
- The customs of the club are in many ways archaic.
- "This sort of archaic, obsolete way of making drugs should come up to the times and modernize a bit."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.