"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I'm not an extremist, you know," she said, smiling in a conspiratorial way.
- One of the others put a friendly arm around the sergeant's shoul-ders and leaned forward in a conspiratorial way.
- They are wearing their tracksuits and smile in a conspiratorial way, hands held behind them as if bringing a surprise present for their parents.
- The chief engineer even went so far as to wink at him in a conspiratorial way.
- "I know yer plans," he breathed in an almost conspiratorial way.
- The kids were very excited by this time, though smart enough to keep their voices low in a conspiratorial way.
- He looked around the site, then placed his hand on Johnston's shoulder in a conspiratorial way.
- Note the conspiratorial way in which the Schengen structure came into existence.
- There is the weight of a lot of experiences with our Government operating in adverse or conspiratorial ways against black people.
- A: Actually, that only made him somehow more mysterious - the work became a little conspiratorial that way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.