"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "It will be clear enough to you soon," he said, in an off-hand way.
- I think it was the room that did it, that and the off-hand way in which they treated me.
- It could be managed in an off-hand way, and would at least have the effect of turning the Captain's thoughts in that direction.
- "There is a man who could be of inestimable use to us," he remarked in an almost off-hand way.
- British politicians tend to treat one another in a studiedly off-hand way.
- Then in the most off-hand way imaginable, father casually announced that my sister and I would be moving into his tower to live with him.
- Montag is astonished by the off-hand way in which they seem to regard the case.
- He stared at Rik in silence for a moment, then shrugged in an off-hand way.
- Cheap eating-houses were sometimes called 'Slap-bangs' from the off-hand way in which food was served up to their customers.
- My mishap of yesterday, told in an off-hand way, produced a deep sensation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.