"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What we are kicking off here is a renewed effort to address these issues in a collaborative way.
- In version 4 and later, a project can be reviewed in a collaborative way.
- Together, these people identify common problems in their field that they set out to solve in a collaborative way.
- But most important to today's team science, we're good at working in a cooperative and collaborative way.
- "I feel we're moving in a collaborative way," she said.
- The Music Services, in particular, are going to have to get used to new, more collaborative ways of working.
- He wanted a meeting place for both sectors to work together in a more collaborative way.
- I became completely addicted to this complex, collaborative way of working.
- But we are fighting back - in bold, comprehensive, and collaborative ways.
- We have every intention, in the most collaborative way, to work with the county to make sure that the facilities are properly maintained.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.