"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I view it as an unfortunate way to try to settle a serious problem."
- It's an unfortunate way to go out after a lifelong career.
- The man had a rather unfortunate way of assuming he was more important than the other team members.
- It's a very sad and unfortunate way to end things.
- "This was an unfortunate and simplistic way of dealing with the problem."
- It's a very unfortunate way to begin a new government.
- It was, to be charitable, a most unfortunate way to frame the issue.
- And it sort of worked out in an unfortunate way.
- "I had a really good summer and it was an unfortunate way to end it."
- They're trying to get attention and go about it in an unfortunate way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.