"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The first thing you do going into a place is to look for your way out.
- They are coming for us and our only way to stop them is a public campaign.
- They're all just looking for some way to use me.
- We were always looking for some way to break through.
- She seemed to be looking for some way to help.
- At long last, he was in a position to do something significant for the Way.
- Why do you always look for the most difficult way of doing everything?
- I didn't much care for the way he looked at me either.
- Like isn't the word for the way I feel about you.
- He'd become part of their lives for a while, but not the other way around.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.